Migration Terms and Conditions
- Migration to tripsavr 2.0 is applicable for all existing tripsavr Members with valid tripsavr 1.0 account
- All migration is only available online via www.tripsavr.com
- Any unused Savings Dollars in your tripsavr 1.0 account will be transferred to the new tripsavr 2.0 account as follows:
If you have in your tripsavr 1.0 account you will receive in your new tripsavr 2.0 account 1.00 to 1000.00 Savings Dollars 1000 Savings Dollars 1000.01 to 2000.00 Savings Dollars 2000 Savings Dollars 2000.01 to 6000.00 Savings Dollars 6000 Savings Dollars 6000.01 to 10000.00 Savings Dollars 10000 Savings Dollars 10000.01 to 14000.00 Savings Dollars 14000 Savings Dollars More than 14000.00 Savings Dollars Exact amount of Saving Dollars as per your tripsavr 1.0 account
- No partial transfer of Savings Dollars will be allowed.
- Once migration to tripsavr 2.0 is completed, no reversal will be allowed and the tripsavr 1.0 account will be automatically deactivated.
- Any reservation(s) made under tripsavr 1.0 will remain valid until travel is completed.
- Any PC information in the tripsavr 1.0 account will not be transferred to the new tripsavr 2.0 account.
- You will not be able to access your tripsavr 1.0 account after migration to tripsavr 2.0 is completed.
- For any cancellation and/or amendments of reservation(s) made under tripsavr 1.0 must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No fees are required for migration from tripsavr 1.0 to tripsavr 2.0.
- Upon completion of the migration, you will receive a Welcome Letter and an Acknowledgement Letter via email which will include your login credentials to your tripsavr 2.0 account.
- Your tripsavr 2.0 login credentials will remain the same as tripsavr 1.0
- Q Lifestyle Limited reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice. Should there be any dispute, Q Lifestyle Limited reserves the right of final decision.